So here are the rules...
1. Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2. Share "10 honest things" about myself.
3. Present this award to 7 other people whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded the HONEST SCRAP AWARD.
And here's the totally boring part...
Ten "honest" things about myself
I completely addicted to Dr. Pepper.(I really do get headaches If I don't have one...everyday)http://www.drpepper.com/
I met the Love of my Life...Mr. Bill in my very own backyard. We were married 3 months later.(He is my 3rd husband...third times a definate charm!) This may be shocking...I know!
I once owned my own brick and mortor store. I did NOT like the whole tied down to one place all day thing.It truly stifled my creativity.(This does not mean I don't believe in the wonderful boutique type stores...I don't want to loose them and support as many as I can.) I just can't own one.
I pretty much eat and sleep design. More specifically...Retail design.I am constantly working out my next theme for the store displays.
I make loads of lists...I carry little notebooks with me at all times.(I have several)
I have ADHD. (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder).But honestly...I don't think I could do what I do without it.Multi-tasking takes on a whole new meaning when your around me.
My walk with the Lord was not always as strong as it is now. I had an eye opening experience that really made me See things in a whole new way. I believe I have found my purpose and work to fulfill it daily.
I can't remember peoples names.It's really quite embarrassing.(But start talking to me about a project we have previously discussed and I'm right there ..I still don't know your name but I know what color your bathroom walls are...too funny!)
I'm a closet trekie! (next generation only) So weird, I know but I just can't help myself! I tape them on the dvr and watch them when I'm trying to stop thinking about decorating, designing and blogging!
10. I got married when I was19 years old! And had my first child 14 months later(I cannot even fathom that now ) My youngest child is 22 years old and my oldest is 25...I cannot imagine either of them married yet...there's so much I want them to experience before they get to that aspect of life.
- Now ...the final part of receiving this award is then giving to others...PROBLEM! I really don't know who to give it to...Most of the blogs I visit have already been awarded this honor and the other ones I don't think would participate at any level.Also, there is something about each of the blogs I visit that inspires me and usually moves me in some way.(if this disqualifies me..I'm sorry)
I DO Appeciate the Award though!
I Hope Everyone has a Fantastic week!Keep me in your thoughts... We've got a long way to go in a very short time
preparing the store for the Holidays! (But that's what it's all about)